How a 9-day week can help you succeed
How an ancient time management secret can help you succeed
Victoria Miracle – PurposeFULL Calendar™
- Have you ever caught yourself thinking: “I’m a little too late or a little too early”?
- Missed important meetings?
- Business not in flow?
I know it may sound woo, but It’s possible that you may have picked the wrong day.
Why are we often unproductive on Friday afternoons? Why is it easier to mistake a Wednesday for a Thursday than a Sunday for a Monday? Why does the Wednesday immediately preceding Thanksgiving Day often “feel” like a Friday, and the Tuesday immediately following Labour Day like a Monday?
Most people are completely unaware of the powerful 9-day cycle that is actually meant for us to live our lives. Unlike the day and year, the week is an artificial rhythm that was created by humans totally independently of any natural periodicity.
So, let’s create a week cycle that will bring you more profits, purpose, and progress, shall we?
PurposeFULL Calendar™ is a science-based system that centres around a 9-day cycle that can dictate anything you do based on your birth day, month, and year.
Why birthday you may ask?
- Today, the main carrier of information for a person is their digital code, their Metric. All the goods that we have in the world today are digitised.
- Pictures, books, everything! Everything has its own numerological codes, so a person also has their own numerological code. It exists from the moment a person is born, it is affixed to the birth certificate, and before it was called Metrics.
- The 7-day schedule originally served the necessary purpose of bringing humanity into strategic and conceptual mind-based awareness.
- In 1781, along with the discovery of the planet Uranus, humanity began to shift from a seven-centred to a more highly evolved, nine-centred form.
- The 9-day schedule is consciousness-based. In other words, it’s directing us back to the innate intelligence of our bodies as a means of navigating life, and living as ourselves in the ever-changing and evolving collective.
Where did the seven-day week come from? How did it come about?
The length of the astrological week was largely a result of the fact that the ancient Babylonian astronomers happened to identify seven planets.
Had they been able – with the help of some sophisticated telescopes – to also observe Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto, the week might have been a 9 day week.
Humanity tried to change the 7 day week several times
- Romanian 8 Days a week
- French Ten-day (Decade) 1792
- Soviet Five-Day (Nepreryvka) 1929
- Why has it failed? Because our societies deeply committed for many generations to the seven-day religious “beat”.
- But why people even try to change 7 days after 1781…? Because we started to feel it was not correct.
- Unfortunately, the 7-day cycle is not correct, and many people are struggling with it.
- Why do so many people struggle in 9 to 5 / 5-day work week? Why do so many people start to be entrepreneurs and control their own schedules?
- That’s right – there is a better way and I will share it.
Here, I’m just going to share with you a bit about the 9-day system.
- Leaders Day
- Collaboration Day
- Fun Day
- Planning Day
- Surprise Day
- Ego Day
- Source Day
- Abundance Day
- Completion Day
These 4 below are my favorite ones to focus on for work.
1 – Leaders day
- Start a new business. Start a new job. Prepare your soil.
- Schedule business meetings. Sign a contract.
2 – Collaboration Day
- Practice diplomacy and tactics. You get to be diplomatic, patient, listen to the opinions of others, negotiate with people, behave gently;
- Collaboration above all.
4 – Planning Day
- Back to work.
- You did the groundwork.
- Now plant your seeds.
- Be productive and organised.
- Build your foundation.
- Get busy and follow your schedule.
- It should be all according to plan, planned out by the hour. A day of remarkable efficiency when you can do a lot of things
9 – Completion day
- Profitably SELL everything you harvest.
- Pitch and sale. Good day for enrolment conversation.
- A great day for public speaking. What you give will return to you, so give only the best.
- Free yourself from everything that no longer serves you: things, ideas, habits, relationships.
- Finish all things. Close this chapter.
The rest of the 9 days also have very specific energy and purpose as well!
Highly successful people know that timing is everything.
Some benefits of being in your energetic alignment
- In the right time in the right place
- Successfully be in business flow
- Increased Profits
- Feeling at ease with your schedule
- Less stress and pressure in your daily life
When I was out of alignment I felt the influence of my misalignment very strongly. I always had many ideas, but nothing came alive. I would plan my weeks ahead and – for example – plan to work on content. The day would come, and I just wouldn’t feel like doing it. Another day, I scheduled calls non-stop, but I’d have endless creative ideas.
I’m sure you have similar stories, and this is no mistake.
Now I plan my year easily and I am easier on myself while achieving more.
It gave me direction, and it gave me focus. When you are in flow, your energy magnetises and attracts the right people.
I feel like I’m always in the right place at the right time. Synchronisations are everywhere.
And all this is possible for you if you follow the PurposeFULL Calendar™
Curious to know more?
www.purposefullday.com and download my free gift to you!
Also, there will be an amazing Bonus inside.
Get in the flow and unlock your Freedom, Focus and Flow with this tool.
Align with your Unique Energy to always be in balance in your work and personal life
My mission: for Entrepreneurs to take daily actions that they’re in alignment with their purpose.
And this I promise. You will always feel like yourself knowing you can be who you want to be. Doing what you want to do.